Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tbad -- on your question about Treaks & Foons in Hallow'd Past: my 2 trips through the house were exactly the same experience.

Did anyone else here do the Pass holder preview?

I did, but we didn't make it until 5:30.

On this video, at sec 0:44 it appears a chainsaw inside a house or it is an enclosed Scarezone o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b47LWeDTfs4

Answer in white font: Chainsaws can be used in houses without them actually running. They use loud speakers for the sound effect.

Do u think that on october 9th there would be express passes available at the ticket counters or do they usually get sold out?

I noticed in one of the houses (I think it was Psychoscareapy) a very obvious light switch in a hallway that was totally accessible to us. I didn't switch it, now I wish I had after hearing about this "red button". Maybe it was nothing, but I remember thinking how obviously accessible it seemed to be, yet very unassuming.

About to head out to head out, gonna pre game a little at nascar cafe, if you guys see me say hi...6'4" guy with a frankenstein tshirt. also follow my twitter @MarcVyrus.

I noticed in one of the houses (I think it was Psychoscareapy) a very obvious light switch in a hallway that was totally accessible to us. I didn't switch it, now I wish I had after hearing about this "red button". Maybe it was nothing, but I remember thinking how obviously accessible it seemed to be, yet very unassuming.

I saw light switches in both Legendary Truth and Psychoscareapy and I wanted to switch them since you walk right past them but out of respect I thought look don't touch.

Hey guys just got to nascar cafe, gonna pregame a little bit then head in. If you see me guys say hi im wearing a frankenstein shirt and 6'4"..also follow me tonight at MarcVyrus

Hey guys just got to nascar cafe, gonna pregame a little bit then head in. If you see me guys say hi im wearing a frankenstein shirt and 6'4"..also follow me tonight at MarcVyrus

Have fun Vyrus, make sure you hit the switch:p

It seems like everyone wants some LT spoilers, correct? If so, I'll make a pure spoiler post answering any questions. Of course, all in white font with a large warning.

BTW, my internet has been done almost all day, so I'm just now getting to part 2 of my review.

Thank you! :rep:

No problem!

SPOILER ALERT: All of the following is written in white and including only spoilers about Legendary Truth.

Here's what I noticed in my two runs:

One room has an effect where a bright light flashes and a "ghost" is rolling around underneath you and can be seen through plexiglass.

A few other rooms have an effect where a ghost appears to be floating besides or in front of you. I was unable to figure out if it was a real person or a hologram-like figure. I believe it was a scareactor though.

Lastly, one room has you walk in a U-shape and as you reach the other side of the U, air shoots out at you several times as if a ghost is surrounding/near you.

I may be missing something but that is what I recall at the moment. If you have any other questions about anything, feel free to ask. :thumbs:

Reactions: emily7793