Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was it a photo-op with Spiderman? I've heard something about that, but whenever I've been on Spiderman I never noticed that part of the queue. I'm just curious what the photo-op will be--in front of a vault with guards? Will the photo have a cool souvenir frame? Cant' wait.

I used to work there. The photo connect people give the guests a card and snap the picture in line. Once they're off the ride they go to a desk. to view their picture inside Spider-Man shop

On the 'Magical' boards yesterday, the spirit said that the dragon atop Gringotts is not an animatronic.

yep, that has been the word for some time... I think that most us merely hoped it untrue. For those of us who thought the dragon was a stupid idea to begin with, now it is really going to look stupid up there in all its eternal rigor mortis. *rolls eyes*

This ride is so behind it scares me. It hasn't even been fully tested with all effects yet. Let alone water dummies. Man.

image-23.jpg

There's a reason they haven't tested with them yet.

EDIT: And I've just received info that the above info is probably out of date. No reason to panic. Nothing to see here. Move along.

What about the rumor of the Gringotts cars falling and opening a hole in another dimension and summoning Cthulhu? Heard it on another site

Last edited:
What about the rumor of the Gringotts cars falling and opening a hole in another dimension and summoning Cthulhu? Heard it on another site

Yes and Imhotep rose from that hole as well, so universal is abandoning the diagon alley project and instead going with a love action mummy show