Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it could be Hagrid's hut, it's sitting right in front of the queue and it's in another ride. Plus it's too small I feel for a whole train to go in it.
I don’t know if it’s meant to be Hagrid’s Hut, but I bet the building is meant to invoke the same style. Wouldn’t be too far fetched that other structures on the grounds that he uses are similar looking to the grounds keeper’s home.

I mean, it COULD be Hagrid’s hut. I get what people are saying about it already being next to Flight of the Hippogriff, but as long as you can’t see the two at the same time, is it really a big deal? We don’t seem that bothered by the duplcate Hogwarts Express.
People also aren't bothered by the fact that the Hogwarts Express leaves Hogsmeade backwards.

Bringing the conversation back...kind of..

I hope they blend the scenes well in regards to the indoor portions not being set at night.

It will be so crappy for a daytime ride. My assumption is all of our indoor scenes will reside in caves or under dense dense forest if they need to darken the scene

how about a scenario where you are fleeing some magic that turns day into night? Course that would need to changed for night time rides. Don't dementors make it all dark and scary when they arrive?

I don’t know if it’s meant to be Hagrid’s Hut, but I bet the building is meant to invoke the same style. Wouldn’t be too far fetched that other structures on the grounds that he uses are similar looking to the grounds keeper’s home.

It could be a barn or place for animals like thestrals to hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.