Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 385 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they leaving those systems buildings white??? They have planted these wussy trees on the end that won’t hide the building for decades!

This is one of the things I fear about this project and Universal seem to do it all the time. They build these fantastic lands and rides but then seem to overlook some basic things like this. The problem with these hyper detailed lands is that the smallest blunders get magnified.

Here is a nice color for an onstage service building...

DqEWs1EVsAElQkU

picture: @bioreconstruct

This is back from page 293. The roof definitely looks like a temporary cover and I'd think the walls are the same. The buildings are permanent

Attachments

• P1150725.jpg
    P1150725.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Teebin
That roof is actually permanent it just hasn’t had the flashing covers put on yet. The covers go over the top of the walls (both sides and top) and essentially seal that roofing material and the top of the wall.

The building is permanent as well as you can see they put the waterproofing material on the sub grade parts like @Teebin pointed out. Give it time but I think we won’t see it when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.