Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello and thank you!

Jul 23, 2019
Manchester, UK
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and a great big thanks for all the information that has helped me to plan my west-coast trip this year, having only ever been to Orlando before.

This trip is a bit more special as my fiance and I are getting married in Vegas on 16th September and what better way to celebrate than an RIP tour at HHN Hollywood on the 19th?! I have to say, I wouldn't be looking forward to that part of the trip half as much as I am if hadn't been for the great info and advice I have got from this forum. I've seen lots of you say it to others (been lurking for a few months), but it really is friendly, helpful and respectful which is what has made me brave enough to say hello.

So if you see me at HHN, please say hi. I'll have my Klowns t-shirt on and my husband (so strange to say that!) will have his Chucky scarezone t-shirt on from HHN28. Can't wait!