Hello Everyone | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Everyone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 24, 2014
FL
The name is Zombie Chris (based on my first HHN role at 18....I'll let you guess)

Old stopping grounds used to be IOACentral and Vault. Been a fan of Theme Parks since I was kid. Glad to finally be on OU since I already knew a few people on here. Jake, Kim and TheBled have met me in person. So I hope they can vouch me. A bit of a photography nut.

My HHN attended years: 13, 16-23
Houses I've worked: Dead Exposure, The Spawning(just as bad as it can get), Hallow'd Past, The Thing, Pen and Teller

Happy to finally see you post a introduction thread. Welcome to the forums Chris it's very interesting to now know a bit of your background. I'm incredibly impressed by your house count, some are my favorite houses of all time (dead exposure and hallow'd past) maybe I've run into you without either of us knowing, small world

I'm sure you have Code. I have been in some of the best parts of the houses. Aka... "The Crowded" room for both DE and HP. As well as the famous Clown at the end of Penn and Teller.

I'm sure you have Code. I have been in some of the best parts of the houses. Aka... "The Crowded" room for both DE and HP. As well as the famous Clown at the end of Penn and Teller.

YES I've definitely seen you in penn and teller (went in both casts)!!! God damn dude you were the bane of my existence. I knew both of you were coming both times but damn you got me. One of the best scares I've ever had!!! Rock on :thumbs: