Hello Kitty Coming to Universal | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty Coming to Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So equal numbers of tops and bottoms at that store, got it... :D

I have a felling this may be the tip of the iceberg for a new branding strategy as they begin the rollout of EU marketing. The new "Universal Escape"

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Wait… Universal owns Felix the Cat?

Why have they not given him to Illumination for a full reboot? My god, talk about an underutilized IP.

when I saw Felix merch at the parks, I decided to look into it -- Felix came with DreamWorks. I wonder if this was someone looking through what they owned -- wonder if they are giving it a shot w/ merch. I have to imagine that this is an IP they could do a lot with!

A man can dream…

Last edited:
Nintendo? While it'd be redundant w/ the CW location, I'd imagine they want to take advantage by putting merch anywhere they can and the main USF store is already at capacity. I'd prefer the bakery portion of the store to move here though with additional seating areas as the plaza around the storrrefror refront is pretty large.