Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

hello theme park lovers! lol

Jan 15, 2013
Davenport, FL
Hows it going guys? :wave: Im a newbie on here..my name is Marc im from Orlando, Florida. The Attraction Capital of the world as most of you know. So im pretty lucky that all of it is literally 20 minutes away from me.

For awhile now ive gone on here just to check out updated Universal attraction news but i decided to make an account. As you can see by my username i am a POTTER FANATIC but also a UNIVERSAL ORLANDO FANATIC.

Just thought id introduce myself and say wasup to everybody in the theme park fan universe. And yes im sure like most of you im ecstatic for the upcoming Universal Orlando projects. I honestly can not wait and want it to be 2014 already!
:happy:

Thanks! i was trying to think of a good name and yeah that would be perfect right now actually lol

- - - Updated - - -

thanks coasterj!

- - - Updated - - -

and bare with me my friends im still getting use to this! If i like mess up and post something in the wrong place..forgive me.