Hello! :) | Inside Universal Forums

Hello! :)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 16, 2014
San Diego, CA
Hi guys my name is Oscar and here is another generic introduction post :smiley:.

I've been lurking the forums for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I live in SoCal (San Diego), but I always enjoyed Florida theme parks (Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens). I visited Orlando and Tampa in the early/mid 2000s as a kid (3 different trips), and loved the parks. If you haven't guessed it by now since I live in SoCal and i'm a huge theme park fan, I have visited the major parks of the area (SeaWorld, Magic Mountain, Knotts, USH, and DLR). Some other parks I've visited include the Adventuredome, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld San Antonio, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Kings Island (when it was a Paramount park). Currently I don't have plans to travel out of California, but hopefully I can visit Orlando in the near future.

Some things you should know about me include me being a huge fan of many franchises (My favorites being Jurassic Park, Marvel, Transformers, DC, Star Wars, LOTR, and Alien among others).

If anyone wants to know these are some of my favorite rides and shows from parks.

IOA: Show: Poseidon's Fury / Ride: Spider-Man
USF: Show: T2:3D / Ride: was JAWS
USH: Show: WaterWorld / Ride: Tie between Jurassic Park and Transformers
SWO: Show: Blue Horizons / Ride: Manta
SWSD: Show: Sea Lions TONITE / Ride: Manta
SWSA: Ride: The Great White
BGT: Ride: Montu
BGW: Ride: The Curse of DarKastle
SFMM: Ride: Batman: the Ride
DL: Show: Fantasmic / Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure
DCA: Show: World of Color / Ride: Radiator Springs Racers
EPCOT: Ride: was Body Wars
DAK: Ride: DINOSAUR
DHS: Show: Indy stunt show / Ride: Star Tours
MK: Show: was Alien Encounter / Ride: Haunted Mansion

Anyways, can't wait to get into some discussions on the forums :cheers:.