Hey everyone from Germany | Inside Universal Forums

Hey everyone from Germany

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 25, 2018
Germany
Hello everyone,
my name is Dominik and I am from Germany (as the title says). I've been lurking in the background for a few months now (since I booked my plane ticket to Orlando in April). I've been to Orlando 2 years running and heading back in September for HHN (which is my first time on this Event and I am really hyped about it). I decided to join as I wanted to inform myselfe about HHN and all the Theme Park stuff around Orlando. So if anyone has any recommendations or tipps feel free to write me sth.^^

What do you have to know about me?
I am a huge Theme Park enthusiast and I love to ride Rollercoasters and Dark Rides. My current counts are 78 Coasters in 15 different Parks in 4 different countrys.
Also I am obsessed with everything about Halloween, Horror movies or in generell movies.
If you want to talk about stuff which is related to the topics I would be happy if you contact me or write a comment.

Greetings Shinigami/Dominik

Reactions: belloq87