Hey! | Inside Universal Forums

Hey!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 29, 2014
Chicago
Hey guys, I've been a lurker for a while but finally cracked and decided to sign up! It seems like you guys have a lot of good stuff going on here and I decided that it's about time I wanted to start being a part of it!

A little bit about me…originally from Orlando, I'm a Tourism and Hospitality Management Major at the University of Florida, and that's a big part of the reason I decided to finally sign up--I feel like it's a fun way to peek at the industry. That being said, I have a good amount of knowledge about the parks business, and even a few connections at Universal Studios, so I look forward to being able to contribute what I can to some of the discussions here!

Another thing about me, theme parks are my secret passion…none of my friends or frat brothers know I spend some of my free time lurking on sites like this :lol:. But hey, we all have our guilty pleasures, right?

Anyway, I'm excited to join Orlando United. Can't wait to be a part of it to see all the cool stuff Orlando has in store the next few years.

Welcome OG from a Canes fan to a Gator its great to have you

This is also a secret passion of mine lol