HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sorry, I don't have a snapchat. Is there a way to link it / see the video another way?

No; most of it will probably be on YouTube tomorrow. The scenes featured on the snap story were "Here's Johnny", Dick Hollarands death, Room 237(which apparantly has the smell of dead body), and All work and no play(which is basically Pazuzu scare from last year but instead of black walls it's all work and no play and instead of Pazuzu it's Jack with an axe.)

The way the axe just violently swings down from the door. I wasn't expecting that speed. I'm super excited to go through this maze now.

Grady Twins looked weird. Elevator of blood was pretty good for what they had to work with, but yeah The Shining looks amazing.

Also, found some footage of Titans of Terror. (Good maze, reused props)

Stuff from Terror Tram:

- Chop top returns in the TCM section

There was a maze with a calendar of women and what I think were bongs and a chair, and a lady with an Afro popping out. I'm not sure where it's from but I think it was AvED(which actually seems to be better than what people were saying)

Reactions: DrakeParker
Stuff from Terror Tram:

- Chop top returns in the TCM section

There was a maze with a calendar of women and what I think were bongs and a chair, and a lady with an Afro popping out. I'm not sure where it's from but I think it was AvED(which actually seems to be better than what people were saying)
That's definitely Ash vs. Evil Dead. Sounds like when you go right into Ash's trailer.

I'm glad to hear the Shinning is better than what everyone was expecting.

Sorry to hear that AvED isn't great, but I'm gonna reserve my judgement until I actually walk through it Friday. It can't be worse than '13's ED house....RIGHT!?

ToT sounds like it's exactly what I'm expecting. Good maze but several recycled props.

Also sorry to hear that Saw isn't as good as 'o9's maze. Expected that though.

Surprised to hear good reviews on Blumhouse.

This sounds like a good year, but not as great as last year.