Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - The Shining

We're gonna get the key art for it soon hopefully. I keep bugging John about it and he said it exists but he has no clue why it hasn't been released yet
In other news, John confirmed on twitter that we will see Jack in the maze and he will be a masked character similar to Father Merrin and Karass last year in The Exorcist

We're gonna get the key art for it soon hopefully. I keep bugging John about it and he said it exists but he has no clue why it hasn't been released yet
In other news, John confirmed on twitter that we will see Jack in the maze and he will be a masked character similar to Father Merrin and Karass last year in The Exorcist
Were they masked in Orlando? I can't remember.

Whether or not I'm allowed to send it to you will change with time but, I just got sent a video of The Shining facade from a source.

The facade is massive. It's about normal in height but, length wise it's long, really really long.

EDIT: I cannot post it, sorry guys

Whether or not I'm allowed to send it to you will change with time but, I just got sent a video of The Shining facade from a source.

The facade is massive. It's about normal in height but, length wise it's long, really really long.

EDIT: I cannot post it, sorry guys
Can you confirm or deny that the facade is in fact the entrance to the hedge maze?

IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg
Looks to be from the recent article by HorrorBuzz that will we be entering through the Hedge Maze and exiting through the Hedge Maze (I know it's confirmed by Murdy but just wanted to show it).

jack_____the_shining___by_chuckjarman.jpg

^I'd imagine the masks for Jack Torrence would look a little something like this (it's a life size figure that someone custom-made btw).