Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - The Shining

I have an issue with the whole "A/C unit blowing into the hedge maze to create cold winter air" part. It should be obvious why. That seems incredibly pointless unless you put some kind of cover over the hedge maze section, otherwise... you're just trying to cool off all of California.. I get what they're going for, so maybe its just worded poorly.

I have an issue with the whole "A/C unit blowing into the hedge maze to create cold winter air" part. It should be obvious why. That seems incredibly pointless unless you put some kind of cover over the hedge maze section, otherwise... you're just trying to cool off all of California.. I get what they're going for, so maybe its just worded poorly.

It's fine

I understand your concern. Back when they did the Thing, while they did have a crap ton of AC vents....they still left a big opening on the side of the tent that let all of that cold air escape.

The Shining is perfect in the location it's in but there is always the question, where would it work the best?

If soundstage 747 was open it would allow The Shining to have wide open corridors and large outdoor scenes. The facade may even of been the hotel! What do you guys think?

The Shining is perfect in the location it's in but there is always the question, where would it work the best?

If soundstage 747 was open it would allow The Shining to have wide open corridors and large outdoor scenes. The facade may even of been the hotel! What do you guys think?
don't forget colder enviroments

Waiting for total confirmation on these things but, the voice you hear in front of the facade is John Murdys voice, the redrum door was the same one used in Halloween 2009, and the woman in the shower of 237 is humming "Midnight the Stars and You".