Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter 2

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
So the final portion of this variation of the maze sounds interesting. Walking into the title sequence it sounds like.

i can think of some scenes that might be used in the blumhouse house.

truth or dare - gas station with burnt customer, small hallway with guy's arm with truth or dare being written on it, hammer to hand, pen through eye scare, servering tongue[water spray], mirror scare with demon.

unfriended - blender scene [water effect], hair dryer through mouth scene, room with laura's ghost.

20180819_102157.jpg

Also...
"Drawing inspiration from Blumhouse Productions’ opening title sequence, the final scenes will lure guests into a creepy old house, only to discover that they have actually entered a paranormal world “where real-life nightmares threaten to trap them forever in misery”.

Last edited:
I know this will probably never happen, but I'd love for the Blumhouse opening titles finale to have ALL their villains like the Baghuul, the Insidious ghosts, a Purger or two etc.. all attack us within that finale..

I wonder if it'll have a facade, the house? And yeah, that would be neat. Or even if they have the "doors" from Insidious or Sinister in the house, and you just get glimpses of scenes from the movies inside.

Wait.. just had a thought.. what if the Blumhouse title sequence is their way of sneaking in a bit of Paranormal Activity in rather than going through the motions of trying to license the IP? Like how Orlando used to sneak in IP characters without mentioning the IP or character by name?

Reactions: DTH
I know this will probably never happen, but I'd love for the Blumhouse opening titles finale to have ALL their villains like the Baghuul, the Insidious ghosts, a Purger or two etc.. all attack us within that finale..

One of the reasons why I hope Blum was serious about making the Insidious/Sinister cross-over; imagine that as a maze in the future.

Wait.. just had a thought.. what if the Blumhouse title sequence is their way of sneaking in a bit of Paranormal Activity in rather than going through the motions of trying to license the IP? Like how Orlando used to sneak in IP characters without mentioning the IP or character by name?

Nope.

One of the reasons why I hope Blum was serious about making the Insidious/Sinister cross-over; imagine that as a maze in the future.

Let's be honest, Blumhouse is an amazingly prolific production company. They probably have a warehouse full of scripts and crossovers within the Blumhouse Cinematic Universe prepared.