HHN '19 Employee Preview | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN '19 Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've only heard one review on GB, any other reviews? And how are the effects going?

Gonna be honest, Orlandos Klownzilla is much better than Hollywood, but based on what Im seeing, Hollywood might knock Orlandos version out of the park.

Reactions: Clive
So I'm guessing this year really is stacking up as better than 2018? Doesn't sound like there are any turkeys like First Purge last year, even HoTC and ST are getting some serious recs.

Reactions: spectatuh
At this rate, most of the mazes have been getting stellar reviews. And those that have been getting negative reviews have also been getting positive ones. I don't know about y'all but this tells me that there's really no bad apple in the bunch, and it's all just subject to opinion. I'm sure we're in for a great year once the kinks get worked out.

Wouldn’t call it a negative review, just a mediocre one. One of my biggest fears with Creepshow was the possibility of having TrT-like transitions, looks like my fear became a reality :'(

Reactions: rageofthegods
At this rate, most of the mazes have been getting stellar reviews. And those that have been getting negative reviews have also been getting positive ones. I don't know about y'all but this tells me that there's really no bad apple in the bunch, and it's all just subject to opinion. I'm sure we're in for a great year once the kinks get worked out.
I've heard consistently that Pandora's Box is like not a good maze.