Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Is klownzilla still expected to make an appearance in the maze? I realized during all the tours there is no mention or photos. Also it seems like there is no scene large enough it fit him.

USF's is going to be extremely hard to beat, the interactive buttons is just an awesome bit. I do wish it wasn't in the Mummy queue, which has the unfortunate problem of being in the place most allergic to light leakage. Definitely something to do later in the night.

After seeing Orlando videos and how they treated it (Poorly if you ask me) I'm actually pretty excited for this house on that and how the photos look for it. Looks like a very accurate and fun version of the movie!

Looks like the maze is getting mixed reactions in Orlando (which is weird because Killer Klownz has been something Aiello has wanted to do forever). It'll be interesting to see our version.

Looks like the maze is getting mixed reactions in Orlando (which is weird because Killer Klownz has been something Aiello has wanted to do forever). It'll be interesting to see our version.

Killer Klowns in all fairness isn't going to appeal to a certain niche. The movie itself has its' audience of detractors. Some people are going to just find it goofy, and there's not much you can do about that. Because...that is the film.

No idea if it's actually going to be in our version but I think it'll be interesting to see how they pull off the puppet show, since I'm not particularly satisfied with how Orlando depicted it.

After seeing Orlando videos and how they treated it (Poorly if you ask me) I'm actually pretty excited for this house on that and how the photos look for it. Looks like a very accurate and fun version of the movie!

It's so weird. Most of the maze was the back half in the circus tent. It was cool, but the scenes in the town were so odd and truncated. They didn't even have the bathroom scene with the Killer Klown babies! I was so shocked at the omission. And our cotton candy coccoon room looks much bigger and showy.

Plus, after the awesome Klownzilla scene, it just kinda...ends? With a section in the cotton candy. Though admittedly, ours is probably gonna end with a black wall gauntlet, so it's not too different.

No idea if it's actually going to be in our version but I think it'll be interesting to see how they pull off the puppet show, since I'm not particularly satisfied with how Orlando depicted it.

Tbh I don't think we're gonna see the puppet show. It's not in any of the photo albums I saw.

My problems with Orlando's Klowns is that it really doesn't follow the film well at all it really does frustrate me beyond belief. Here's a list of things our maze has Orlando's doesn't and vice versa.
- Puppet Show
- Knock My Block Off
- Dumpster Scene
- The Old Man
- Debbie's House (Debbie in the maze)
- The Balloon Dog
- The Invisible Car
- The Popcorn Gun
- The Moving Door Hallway
- Another Door Sequence

The Maze isn't a honest representation of the film. It doesn't go for the perfect line between scary and funny that the film has it goes more for Funny/goofy. It betrays the tone of the film.

The first scene is literally not even the start of the film. It's Knock my Block off, Dumpster Scene, and Shadow Puppets all in one. I don't get why Orlando decided to do this. Last year they did the Principal's House and the house from the beginning of the movie like together in a neighborhood way but it made sense because in the movie they are right down the street from each other. In this these scenes take place all at different times and places

Not only that but the Spaceship scenes are strobe central and have UV/3D effects on the Klowns and it looks more like a cheap 3D maze than the film.

They have weird sound effects not from the movie and it's made to be more goofy. Klownzilla isn't even the last scene of the maze like it should be.

I have a friend who went who liked every other maze except for this one I may have a unpopular opinion and him too but I truly dislike this representation of the film.
That's why from photos and the layout we can make out from photos and such I'm very excited for Hollywood's.

Last edited:
My problems with Orlando's Klowns is that it really doesn't follow the film well at all it really does frustrate me beyond belief. Here's a list of things our maze has Orlando's doesn't and vice versa.
- Puppet Show
- Knock My Block Off
- Dumpster Scene
- The Old Man
- Debbie's House (Debbie in the maze)
- The Balloon Dog
- The Invisible Car
- The Popcorn Gun
- The Moving Door Hallway
- Another Door Sequence

The Maze isn't a honest representation of the film. It doesn't go for the perfect line between scary and funny that the film has it goes more for Funny/goofy. It betrays the tone of the film.

The first scene is literally not even the start of the film. It's Knock my Block off, Dumpster Scene, and Shadow Puppets all in one. I don't get why Orlando decided to do this. Last year they did the Principal's House and the house from the beginning of the movie like together in a neighborhood way but it made sense because in the movie they are right down the street from each other. In this these scenes take place all at different times.

Not only that but the Spaceship scenes are strobe central and have UV/3D effects on the Klowns and it looks more like a cheap 3D maze than the film.

They have weird sound effects not from the movie and it's made to be more goofy. Klownzilla isn't even the last scene of the maze like it should be.

I have a friend who went who liked every other maze except for this one I may have a unpopular opinion and him too but I truly dislike this representation of the film.
That's why from photos and the layout we can make out from photos and such I'm very excited for Hollywood's.

Wait, are you saying we have the invisible car, moving doors, AND the other door? How did I miss that???

Wait, are you saying we have the invisible car, moving doors, AND the other door? How did I miss that???
Murdy mentioned before the Moving Door Hallway and Another Door Sequence will be there. Then TLEV has a photo in their Klowns BTS video of the Invisible Car at the end.

Does the "doll guy" in the police station scene not have a double? Every time I've been through and every video I've seen someone take of the maze, it's the same exact guy. And he's doing such a great job, too!