Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 19': When are You Going?

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
With HHN coming around, a question can be posed: When are you going?

I saw that Orlando has a fun little thread for their side of the coast, and there are people who do get the chance to come to Hollywood; so it might be fun to see when people are planning to go this year.

As for me, I'm finally returning to HHN since 2012; but I'm going on the final weekend in November.

I recently bought a frequent fear pass and I’ll be going opening night, not sure how many more times I’ll go this year but I wanna make the most out of my $179.

Not sure but sometime after 9/22. Will be in Orlando til then so get to see it before I come home. Doing Frequent Fear pass. Usually go on Thursdays during the event.

Going on Fan Preview Night (9/12) and got The Express ticket ($179) w/ front-of-the line and panel. Only going once, since it takes me a while to get up there from Anaheim via public transportation.

Only step left for me is to book a hotel and buy tickets but I’m gonna be going 2 days in a row this year. September 20th and 21st. Normally I’d try to go once early in the season and once closing weekend but stuff came up that weekend for school so I had to improvise to get my fix, cause once a year isn’t enough for me

Either 11th, 12th, or 13th of October. Im only gonna be there once, so can't wait for this year.

I’m going September 22. Had a trip planned for a while to hang with old friends out in LA, and I was able to successfully lobby to get them to go. It’ll be my first time at HHN. Can’t wait!

Going by myself on September 12 for the fan preview night. Figure the price is right ($179), won't be so crowded, hoping to get some sweet merchandise. Saw a video on YouTube on what's for sale. Pricey, but they're always pricey yet they're pretty awesome.
Hoping also some celebs show up.