HHN 2024: Most Anticipated Scare Zone | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Most Anticipated Scare Zone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Scare Zone

• Skull Lordz

• Murder of Crowz

• Luchadores Monstruosos

• Chainsaw Punkz

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. Luchadores Monstruosos - this street is always the best the last few years. No doubt this will rock it.
2. Murder of Crowz - I’m excited for this new street/area and I love crows, so this should be fun.
3. Skull Lordz - doesn’t sound all that interesting but I’m sure it’ll be high energy.
4. Chainsaw Punkz - sounds lackluster and not all that creative. Even for an entrance zone, we can do better than this.

Last edited:
1. Murder of Crowz
2. Luchadores Monstruosos
3. Skull Lordz
4. Chainsaw Punkz

1. Murder of Crowz
2. Luchadores Monstruosos
3. Chainsaw Punkz
4. Skull Lordz

1.) Luchadores Monstuosos - Feels like a natural continuation or last year's Mummy zone drawing on mid-century hispanic horror media that's honestly been really underrepresented in general, makes me happy to see creatives finally acknowledging how cool it is.
2.) Murder of Crowz - Love these dudes and I'm really happy to see more of them hanging around, but I do kinda worry that having them be so emphasized and placing them specifically at that intersection will make it a hardcore bottleneck, people really love gathering and takign photos of the crows and I feel like them not always being in the same place before really helped that not cause problems. We'll have to see though.
3.) Chainsaw Punkz - Honestly, even though you could consider this a somewhat generic theme, I'm just happy to see a chainsaw squad with a clear distinct aesthetic again. I feel like that's something we haven't really gotten in a hot minute, arguably since 2018, and I really hope this encourages them to switch from dubstep and put a way heavier emphasis on punk rock for the area's soundtrack.
4.) Skull Lordz - Really not doing much for me, doesn't fit well with Punkz, which is a pet peeve of mine, I like the ""2"" front of house scare zones to be able to blend together better a-la Hells Harvest and Trick r Treat or Sideshow Slaughterhouse and Clownsawz. This in all honesty just feels like a diet version of The Gauntlet at knotts, you really gotta set your medieval horror apart for it to not feel generic, imo.

N/A - Luchadores Monstruosos
This has the unfair advantage of being the only fully themed SZ out of the four. It shouldn't even be compared to the rest.

1 - Chainsaw Punkz
It is a theme that very much fits Hollywood's event, but could benefit from more scenic (and the return of the go-go dancers). It's definitely not "generic", but will probably negatively suffer from uninspired lighting & minimal to non-existent fog.

2 - Murder of Crowz
Could be good, could be bad. I'm just happy to have another SZ on the Upper Lot. Scareactor concept art would be nice.

3 - Skull Lordz
Without any scareactor concept art, there just is zero hype for this zone. It feels like an afterthought just to have a 4th SZ theme. Low expectations

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts