HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Posting here instead. . .

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? More so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.

Posting here instead. . .

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? More so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.
I normally have gone on Saturdays because its the day my friend's can stay latest

While we do not know the crowd levels this year, last year even weekend 2 was insanely packed. So I would assume pretty packed

Last year the Last of Us House had times it closed the line down because it got too long and I waited 40+ Mins for Chucky with Express.

I've never gone to a Saturday and its slow at least, in all the years I've gone.

Last year with express unlimited/Early Access and that long Chucky Line I was about to see both shows.

Last of Us, Stranger Things, Exorcist, The Terror Tram and Monstrus I did twice (could have also done Evil dead again but decided not to), and the other houses I did once Chucky and Universal Monsters had long express lines so did not do those twice but would have.

I left before midnight, so I stayed until closing maybe could have done all houses twice and maybe one or two 3 times.