HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t know about last year, but opening night has had limited capacity in the past. We’re also looking at sold out express the first weekend, so I’m not sure how much there is to learn about the reduced FFP price.

We’ll find out soon!

Opening night also mainly has to deal with press going through the mazes and imo, that's the most annoying thing. Opening Saturday is also insane and since 2021, my second trips at the end of the month more towards Halloween (usually the most insane time to go) have oddly been more successful. I've debated waiting a weekend, but my hype always gets the best of me.

From what I can tell, more die hard fans go opening weeks, and so they know all the tips and tricks. Early Access is usually filled to the brim. Then, casual fans start to flock and they're the ones who show up at like 8-9pm, and Early Access is way more easygoing. So if you're a diehard who knows what they're doing, you've got most of the stuff done by that time.

Went Opening Night last year and it was probably one of the best and smoothest nights I did. A few scareactors I knew did say it was at limited capactity as it took a page from 2021's Fan Preview Night, and it definetly felt like limited capacity, Chucky wasn't bombarded in the first 10 mins of opening! The only kerfuffle was that some of the wait times were overbloated, Last of Us being the extreme almost throwing a wrench in tye plan being almost 140mins when we got their but in reality it was only 30 XD.
You defintely do got have a plan tho cuz I got every house done just alittle after 10am so we did some repeats after but it was a smoother night than later ones, especially the Sundays.
Hopefully it is similar to that this year, main gripe would be it closing at 1am again, hopefully its 2am this time cuz that was a out left feilder.

Reactions: Clive