Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Auditions/Roles Thread

Hey everyone, I go at 6:35pm on July 12th! I really hope I have a chance... Can anyone tell me exactly what the audition is like? What do they make you do? Is there any way I can practice?

This is my first audition for a professional place like Universal. I did tons of theatre in high school, but I want to get involved in professional things.

Thanks!!

Cool beans!

It's good to hear you guys are getting brought back this year.
From past practice, how many people do they seem to select every audition day?

Jake, I know you can get, let's say, a teensy bit on edge when it comes to announcing news (especially big news) to everyone else, and I'm sorry for jumping the gun.

Let's just act let adults and move on. Okaaaaayyy? For the kids?

So my boyfriend signed up for the email (When ya'll posted about it, I told him about it.) and never got an email / audition time back. Are they doing these in groups or... is he just unlucky? Any ideas?

for anyone one who got cast, Does universal give you one day off to visit the event if your open availibilty or do you have to request it off before you audition ?