Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

I love the show and dont have a problem with the pace. Red Bull is stretching it... too many zombies and it would be overkill IMO. Is there some flaws with the show yes, is it as slow as people make it out to be, IMO, no.

I've heard about that... would I be correct in assuming that the ratio of dialogue to zombies is 99% to 1%?

Basically...which would be fine if the show had consistent characterization and decent writing. Just a real disappointment for me, especially considering how terrific the comics are.

The show is a drama first, zombies 2nd, but this season with the governer and the prison should step up the intensity and action.

I hope they bring that to the house.

Well then, either way, I'll try to watch a bit of it this Summer. I'm really going to need the preparation. As I said earlier... I'm a screamer.

SS23 doors were open an I saw trucks/lifts coming in and out.

ss23.jpg

^ So is that video actually the twister queue? I can see no reason they would build a barn structure for a queue of a tween concert. It has to be for HHN.

BTW, Could someone do me a favor and draw a map where they build these houses? I have never been before but have always been curious as to where they are squeezed in.

Last edited:
^ So is that video actually the twister queue? I can see no reason they would build a barn structure for a queue of a tween concert. It has to be for HHN.

BTW, Could someone do me a favor and draw circles on the map below where they build these houses? I have never been before but have always been curious as to where they are squeezed in.

usf.png

Teebin check this out it might help you.

http://hhncrypt.com/halloween-horror-nights-house-locations.html

Those that don't watch The Walking Dead should know that most of the 2nd Season takes place at a Farm....with, yes a barn . With the RV I'd consider this house all but confirmed.

From the room names and the set pieces it really looks like they are trying to "Sparknotes" the first 2 seasons of the show. Starting in the hospital, eventually moving to the rooftop and as we know now moving to the farm, the central location of Season 2.

as much as I want to start more Spoiler-y speculation about what exactly will happen at the (pretty much known) locations...I won't because I don't know how to make the "spoiler" button thingy...Also this is the construction thread.

Last edited:
Those that don't watch The Walking Dead should know that most of the 2nd Season takes place at a Farm....with, yes a barn . With the RV I'd consider this house all but confirmed.

From the room names and the set pieces it really looks like they are trying to "Sparknotes" the first 2 seasons of the show. Starting in the hospital, eventually moving to the rooftop and as we know now moving to the farm, the central location of Season 2.

as much as I want to start more Spoiler-y speculation about what exactly will happen at the (pretty much known) locations...I won't because I don't know how to make the "spoiler" button thingy...Also this is the construction thread.
yeah it's pretty solid it's going to be Walking Dead..im pretty excited