Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

Everyone's dates and information should be updated. Quite a few of you did not mention what type of pass you had, though it was clear that you have one. If you want that information added, simply post it here. :thumbs:

Cecilia - What type of FFP?

I got a FFP Plus! Going September 21st and 28th, and then again a couple more times in October, but those dates are not set yet.

Less than a week to go!! OMG!! I am PUMPED!!! :ghost:

Maybe I'll be going opening night. Depends what my work schedule looks like. I'm definently going Sept 27th . And most definently October 31st and a few other days inbetween. I'm easily spotted though. Look for the tall guy wearing the curse Aztec coim around his neck and the Rays hat amd say wassssup?! lol

Everyone's dates and information should be updated. Quite a few of you did not mention what type of pass you had, though it was clear that you have one. If you want that information added, simply post it here. :thumbs:

Cecilia - What type of FFP?

It's regular Frequent Fear for AP holders. And I might also be there the 26, with a regular ticket.

All information is updated. If anything has changed since you last posted or anything is incorrect, let me know! :thumbs:

6 days from Opening Nights!

Sorry, I've got the set-in-stone info now. It's actually Frequent Fear Plus. Just paid now, and the event days are locked in for me now, for opening weekend plus the 25th and 26th of October, with the possibility of the 27th as well. So sorry for the trouble. :wave:

Sorry, I've got the set-in-stone info now. It's actually Frequent Fear Plus. Just paid now, and the event days are locked in for me now, for opening weekend plus the 25th and 26th of October, with the possibility of the 27th as well. So sorry for the trouble. :wave:

Not a problem at all! It should be updated now. :thumbs:

Add me as a maybe for 9/22. I'll update as I learn my schedules! 9/21 I'll be going by myself so Im down to join any group headed through the houses! No special ticket here.

Why the hell haven't any team members invited me to the preview!!! :saw:

:lol: