Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

Ugh had some unfortunate incidents and money wise doesn't look like I'll be making it to HHN this year.....:'(

Unless anyone wants to donate to the "Send Vyrus to HHN Fund" :lol: Yea, I hope something changes in the next few days, was suppossed to go this weekend.

I'll be going next week, all week - 10/4 through 10/7. Hitting the parks during the day, Stay & Scream, HHN til close. Unmasking the Horror on Saturday the 13th. Lemme know if anyone wants to say hi.

Ugh had some unfortunate incidents and money wise doesn't look like I'll be making it to HHN this year.....:'(

Unless anyone wants to donate to the "Send Vyrus to HHN Fund" :lol: Yea, I hope something changes in the next few days, was suppossed to go this weekend.

That sucks! I will say and mind you I'm not knocking the event. If you had to miss a year this is the one to miss in recent memory IMO.

i was thinking about buying the rush of fear package even though i missed th first two nights i think its cheaper than buying tickets and express passes so i can go on multiple nights

Sorry to hear that Vyrus. Hope things turn around for ya.

Don't be afraid to say hi if you see me with my friend. :) Long blonde/black hair with a star by my eye...wearing a black tank with silver glittery ribcage on it. I'll probably be trying to track down the Prisoners lol. Girls with chainsaws=HOT!

Last edited: