Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

I will be there tomorrow night as well. Hiding in the shadows of Captain Spalding :skellington:

Be there tomorrow night with the wife finally. She's excited and her most anticipated is Alice Cooper and Gothic. Not based on any of my feedback. AC was her favorite at HHN Hollywood last year sooo, I'm waiting to hear what she thinks.

Anyone else going tonight? If you are brace for crowds and be safe!

Another reminder, I'll be at every event night this week participating in Horror Unearthed and seeing the event, with an Unmasking the Horror Tour on Saturday the 6th at 1:30 PM. If anyone wants to say hi play Horror Unearthed (depending on the tasks of course), send me a note.

Ok after some planning flip flop it looks likes I will be there Friday Night the 26th :saw:. I know im nuts going that close to Halloween but was the only Friday this month I was able to take off of work since everyone else has claimed Fridays.

This will also be my triumphant return to HHN since my last visit in 09. Took the past 2 years off because my wife and I had our kids back to back in 2010 and 2011.

Last edited:
Hotel is officially booked so will be in town Thursday the 25th until Saturday the 37th and going to HHN Friday night. Will be running around the parks so if see me say hi or just throw something at me :wave: