Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: An American Werewolf in London

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
1148937_10151643716133233_1157213567_n.jpg

Based on the John Landis horror classic, you’ll travel to the Slaughtered Lamb, experience the gruesome wolf attack on the moors, and live the chaos of Piccadilly Circus. Beware the moon because tonight it brings only death.‬

Images (show spoilers to reveal)
1234998_10151662568253233_1151658486_n.jpg

1175160_10151662781513233_2128369328_n.jpg

2jbuvbl.jpg

2d9y3yw.jpg

ir7txe.jpg

14wsnxw.jpg

f4in47.jpg

30scxo0.jpg

2el8hec.jpg

Entrance: Twister

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "An American Werewolf in London" discussion goes here.​

I cannot wait to see how they pull off the transformation scene. That alone has it as my second most anticipated IP house.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm... holy crap:

And an American Werewolf! It's many appearances in the maze are completely articulated puppets! These things are badass!!

I cannot wait to see how they pull off the transformation scene. That alone has it as my second most anticipated IP house.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm... holy crap:

Was just about to post that. Articulated puppets = sold. This sounds like 2009's Wolfman minus the advertisements combined with 2007's THING. Stoked.

More info from the press release, along with a nice shot of the facade.

Beginning September 20, guests will step inside the film and experience a retelling of the horror classic – from the attack on the English moors to the hospital nightmares to witnessing the bone-crunching transformation of David from human to bloodthirsty werewolf. Guests will encounter David’s vicious werewolf form as he wreaks bloody chaos through London’s subway tunnel, Piccadilly Circus and more.

“It’s terrific that guests will be able to actually experience some of the scarier scenes from the film,” said John Landis, writer and director of “An American Werewolf in London.” “I had fun working with the Universal team to bring one of my more insane movies to life.”

“’An American Werewolf in London’ is a must-see for any true horror fan,” said Mike Aiello, Creative Director for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. “The haunted maze mirrors John Landis’ horrifying story and having him work with us in the creative process was really the only way this could authentically come to life.”

An-American-Werewolf-in-London-at-HHN-23-HR.jpg

I'm pretty sad I missed out on the Nightmare On Elm Street house awhile back ago. What was the exact name of that house? Also I'm pretty sure Universal Orlando will have a Conjuring house next year.

It's been mentioned that AWiL is available on Netflix, but it's also worth the mention that AWiL is also available for free on Amazon Prime Instant Video :thumbs:

(PS: This is the AWiL thread)

It's been mentioned that AWiL is available on Netflix, but it's also worth the mention that AWiL is also available for free on Amazon Prime Instant Video :thumbs:

(PS: This is the AWiL thread)

Just watched it tonight for the first time. Great flick. Can't wait to see the puppets... totally fits. Curious to see some of the scenes they use.

Now I usually know a whole lot about movies but I cant seem to remember this one. Isn't there two American Werewolf movies? Like one original and a remake? Which one are we talking about?