Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Cabin in the Woods

Sorry for the double post but this is necessary.

From @UORHHN
We'll have Cabin in the Woods Director Drew Goddard with us on 7/3 for a Twitter Q&A. Submit your questions NOW using [HASHTAG]#AskGoddard[/HASHTAG]

I was more thinking because Orange County makes them have Exit signs over and under all fire exits.

And I am sure that has to do with capacity :lol:, I don't believe Busch can do them with out exit lights either as it is a "Life Safety/fire escape" issue...
Exits signs suck except when you need them.

If you haven't been reading our Twitter, or Facebook (WHY AREN'T YOU!?!); you'll see we've been seeking some confirmation about the Angry Molesting Tree, or Kevin. Just throwin it out there. :thumbs:

If you haven't been reading our Twitter, or Facebook (WHY AREN'T YOU!?!); you'll see we've been seeking some confirmation about the Angry Molesting Tree, or Kevin. Just throwin it out there. :thumbs:

I follow you guys on twitter, but since the battery in my phone doesn't work any more I haven't been able to go on for about a week, eagerly waiting for a new battery to come in the mail. And twitter doesn't work on my stupid iPad :bang:

I was following Doctor Jimmy's cryptic clues. He explains how KEVIN fit into his Cabin in the Woods clue.

As for the house, sounds pretty darn cool. Can't wait to see it!

Just watched the film to get an idea of what to expect and I'm excited!! Has the potential to be very cool!!!

Would like to see the Gods but that might just blow the budget!!!

Last edited:
Some quotes from the Q&A:

Yes, there will be a queue video for the house.

Yes, there will be a merman. Complete with blowhole!

Will there be a unicorn? Is this an existential question? Then the answer is "Mankind hopes so."

Elevator scene in the house? Oh my god I hope not that sounds terrifying (yes.)

Michael Aiello shows me designs and I say, "I love that!" That's about my level of involvement.

Netherworld did a Mermaid last year so this may give you an Idea of What the Merman may look like. The Mermaid itself was amazing to see I saw them both a man and a woman as the charcter.

*snip*
You DID see the movie, right?

This is what the Merman from the film looked like:

tumblr_m5p224tFVk1rxaoxlo1_1280.png

merman%20day%20019.jpg

Last edited: