Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: MASKerade: Unstitched

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
Image and information to come later

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "MASKerade: Unstitched" discussion goes here.

Creepy idea, I dig if a lot. As someone who absolutely loved the masque of the red death scene in POE this one excites me. It's definitely going to be hard to dance and scare but if the dance is beautiful I could care less. This could be a very gorgeous scare zone if they pull it off right and I hope they do because it sounds great on paper

Out of the 4 zones. This is on the bottom of the list for me. I wonder if we had a different idea but adapted to kind of tie in with Hollywood's idea.

I bet Chandeliers will be above us...perhaps they might (fake)drop on guest.

This sounds pretty cool and I'm pretty excited for it. Does anyone have the layouts of where the scare zones will be/are? With the overhangs and everything I could see this going in Sting Alley overflowing out a little bit, and would almost put money on Voodoo going where the barn was last year and extending into the wooded area.

I wonder if we had a different idea but adapted to kind of tie in with Hollywood's idea.

I bet Chandeliers will be above us...perhaps they might (fake)drop on guest.

I'd say it was the other way round with Hollywood, after all HW had their GP vote on what scare zone they wanted in their French Street.

I also feel Chandeliers will definitely be the elements above guests. An' this is certainly not going in Sting Alley since after all, something else was planned but eventually cut due to budget for that area. (Geishas)

I hope its in the kidzone area myself, gives them enough room to do their thing. I don't know what could possibly be above, outside of flying actors (best case scenario for plaza) I really don't see a roof over any scarezone

Isn't the rumor that Kid-Zone will be largely construction walls come HHN? Figured that's why we're down a zone this year.

They haven't done a real scare zone in KidZone proper since, what, Fractured Tales in 2008? All the rest have bordered on it. Reason we're down two zones is $$$.

It wasn't that far back they had one back there in 21

No, Grown Evil ended at the edge of Central Park and Canyon of Dark Souls veered toward World Expo (now Springfield). The last zone to actually take place within KidZone (i.e. the area that could potentially be under construction) was Fractured Tales in 2008.

No, Grown Evil ended at the edge of Central Park and Canyon of Dark Souls veered toward World Expo (now Springfield). The last zone to actually take place within KidZone (i.e. the area that could potentially be under construction) was Fractured Tales in 2008.

How could you forget Cirque Du Freak?! :lol:

But seriously, this zone is kinda meh in my mind right now. The name is pretty brutal.

How could you forget Cirque Du Freak?! :lol:

But seriously, this zone is kinda meh in my mind right now. The name is pretty brutal.

I'm still trying to! But Cirque Du Freak mostly stayed in that little cul de sac right outside Central Plaza... it didn't go into "deep Kid Zone" very much. Only reason I'm making the distinction is the area that'd have abundant construction/walls would be past ET.

I'm still trying to! But Cirque Du Freak mostly stayed in that little cul de sac right outside Central Plaza... it didn't go into "deep Kid Zone" very much. Only reason I'm making the distinction is the area that'd have abundant construction/walls would be past ET.
I believe Kidzone will be a terrible cluster :censored: by the end of the event..hopefully construction will start after HHN