Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: The Purge

I'm quite looking forward to it, only question I have is does this officially replace SCREAM?

Yes.

Given that A&D has to build this in a month I won't complain if the house is subpar, but it should be pretty decent.

I honestly don't think it will be much different from Scream. A few set changes here and there but basically the same house

Brilliant!!! For a quick change this was a great idea. Not only could you keep existing sets but the other ones you gotta build aren't that crazy detailed to begin with. That and I think this IP deserved another chance anyways because of the potential that wasn't met last year with the SZ. Bring it on!!!!

33nhhlz.jpg

Brilliant!!! For a quick change this was a great idea. Not only could you keep existing sets but the other ones you gotta build aren't that crazy detailed to begin with. That and I think this IP deserved another chance anyways because of the potential that wasn't met last year with the SZ. Bring it on!!!!

I think you're absolutely right. Personally, I find the idea of humans being left to their own darkest desires far, far scarier than revealing that someone's ex-boyfriend, Darlene Conner or someone's brother's uncle's cousin is running around trying to convince everyone how "meta" they are...but maybe that's just me!

Let the cleanse begin!

I am actually looking forward to this more than I was Scream. It was a great Scarezone last year and I think it will make a great house.

I am actually looking forward to this more than I was Scream. It was a great Scarezone last year and I think it will make a great house.

It was a great scare zone last year, but I'm not convinced how good of a house it could be. But considering the issues they had last minute, I will not complain at all. I'm sure it will be a solid house, and the fact it was so last second will be considered when judging it too.

Are the Purge movies worth a view ? Seriously contemplating trying to do HHN on one of my last days of my hols as all of what i have read for HHN so far has me interested in doing it for the first time.

Are the Purge movies worth a view ? Seriously contemplating trying to do HHN on one of my last days of my hols as all of what i have read for HHN so far has me interested in doing it for the first time.

Yes. I find the 2nd to be a better movie, but the 1st is a more intimate setting; so I understand when people prefer that aspect of it.

It was a great scare zone last year, but I'm not convinced how good of a house it could be. But considering the issues they had last minute, I will not complain at all. I'm sure it will be a solid house, and the fact it was so last second will be considered when judging it too.
Yeah over the years I've learned not to judge a house until I see it. Many times the ones I'm most excited for don't end up being my favorite and vice versa.I'm excited about this one but we'll see how it is.