HHN 25: When are You Going? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 25: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for reminding me! I need to book rooms soon too.
Are we thinking Sapphire Falls will be open by opening weekend? I really would prefer not to have to ride the bus for HHN again unless absolutely necessary.

If you are talking about the Cabana Bay buses we had no problems with them for five days the 2nd week of HHN last year. Much better expereince over Disney buses.

Our trip is Oct 5 to 15. Doing HHn Wed to Fri, Sun and the following Wed, plus hopefully the daytime tour.

If you are talking about the Cabana Bay buses we had no problems with them for five days the 2nd week of HHN last year. Much better expereince over Disney buses.

Most the time the buses work very well and are great to have. After a long day and night at HHN, I would much prefer to walk to our hotel or take the water taxi.

One thing that would make a huge difference for the Cabana Bay and the buses is if they had a current wait posted somewhere before you go downstairs to the bus waiting area (thinking of somewhere near the big music screen). That way you know if you should hang out for a little bit longer in CityWalk or walk to Cabana Bay the proper way instead of running across Universal and Hollywood.

Reactions: georgemoe
If I get the job I have interviewed for, my wife and I will be coming down for a short weekend in late September/Early October! Can't wait!

Hopefully NXT will be filming then too.

I did book for opening weekend, then they changed it :angry:

Fly in on the 22nd Sept for two weeks and will have FFP so most nights between 23rd and 6th July.

I did book for opening weekend, then they changed it :angry:

Fly in on the 22nd Sept for two weeks and will have FFP so most nights between 23rd and 6th July.
Why would you not get the rush of fear? Then you would have all the nights you are there.

It looks like I might be flying solo this year, which really bums me out. So if anyone is coming over the same dates as me - October 1-3 - hit me up.