1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 26' started by Brian G., Feb 18, 2016.

1. DannyPowers

DannyPowers Rookie

From what I've been seeing, it looks like they don't have a steady schedule like they did in the past. It does seem that they're trying to include Ghost Town in all half day tours though, so that's good. Also, I've seen a lot of GT, Exorcist, and Krampus in the afternoon. Not 100% solid, but a good chance of those.

2. amityboattours

amityboattours Premium Member

Really pleased with this, as we have FFP+ but can now also attend on Sat 29th Oct with our free Premier HHN ticket!
    FB_IMG_1476131272277.jpg

Joe likes this.
  3. DannyPowers

DannyPowers Rookie

FYI, we did the UTH tour this afternoon, and we actually did Tomb of the Ancients along with Halloween and Krampus.

I was quite surprised and pleased

SeventyOne likes this.
  4. HTH9

HTH9 Newcomer

I do find this quite surprising. As when we did the all day tour last week the tour guide told us that because tomb has a roof on it and it has very narrow walkways, they couldn't let us in to that property.

We did get to do some awesome tours though. Sadly like most others it was a huge disappointment with the no photos rule.

5. DannyPowers

DannyPowers Rookie

I actually asked them why we were getting able to see Tomb, when I heard they don't usually show it. I was told that they'd like to do it more, but it's rare that they have a group small enough.

I guess we got lucky. Although people cancelling due to no pictures probably helped.