HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

DannyPowers

Veteran Member
Apr 29, 2016
From what I've been seeing, it looks like they don't have a steady schedule like they did in the past. It does seem that they're trying to include Ghost Town in all half day tours though, so that's good. Also, I've seen a lot of GT, Exorcist, and Krampus in the afternoon. Not 100% solid, but a good chance of those.

DannyPowers

Veteran Member
Apr 29, 2016
FYI, we did the UTH tour this afternoon, and we actually did Tomb of the Ancients along with Halloween and Krampus.

I was quite surprised and pleased

Reactions: SeventyOne

HTH9

Newcomer
Mar 19, 2014
Bebington England
FYI, we did the UTH tour this afternoon, and we actually did Tomb of the Ancients along with Halloween and Krampus.

I was quite surprised and pleased
I do find this quite surprising. As when we did the all day tour last week the tour guide told us that because tomb has a roof on it and it has very narrow walkways, they couldn't let us in to that property.

We did get to do some awesome tours though. Sadly like most others it was a huge disappointment with the no photos rule.

DannyPowers

Veteran Member
Apr 29, 2016
I actually asked them why we were getting able to see Tomb, when I heard they don't usually show it. I was told that they'd like to do it more, but it's rare that they have a group small enough.

I guess we got lucky. Although people cancelling due to no pictures probably helped.