Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Academy of Villans Afterlife

I don't understand why they're still running the temporary show. It isn't hard at all for a tech crew to set up a a stage. Could be built within a day or 2. Sucks if we don't ever get to see the full show.

I don't understand why they're still running the temporary show. It isn't hard at all for a tech crew to set up a a stage. Could be built within a day or 2. Sucks if we don't ever get to see the full show.
The truss got damaged and it would have taken too long to replace it. It’s not the crew. It’s the actual material.

That sucks for AoV that they are unable to do their full show this year, I wonder how much prep work they do for something like HHN ?

It's hard to build a stage that you don't have. The stage they were using got damaged. They don't have a backup.

From what it seems, due to the show now having to be different; it is now going to be called "Academy of Villains: The Irma Show".

To give credit, it seems like they made additions that have added more depth, the fire in the show is thick; and that the dancers seem to be very much going full on in their delivery.

Is it unfortunate? Yes, but that I will say this in order of Universal and AoV; they have worked together to keep a show that acknowledges the problems that have come to them, and have made a very enjoyable show.