1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 27: Academy of Villans Afterlife

Discussion in 'Scare Zones & Shows' started by Speed, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Jwhee

Jwhee Veteran Member

I don't understand why they're still running the temporary show. It isn't hard at all for a tech crew to set up a a stage. Could be built within a day or 2. Sucks if we don't ever get to see the full show.

2. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

The truss got damaged and it would have taken too long to replace it. It’s not the crew. It’s the actual material.

AlexanderMBush likes this.
  3. LieutLaww

LieutLaww Premium Member

That sucks for AoV that they are unable to do their full show this year, I wonder how much prep work they do for something like HHN ?

4. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

It's hard to build a stage that you don't have. The stage they were using got damaged. They don't have a backup.

5. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Veteran Member

From what it seems, due to the show now having to be different; it is now going to be called "Academy of Villains: The Irma Show".

To give credit, it seems like they made additions that have added more depth, the fire in the show is thick; and that the dancers seem to be very much going full on in their delivery.

Is it unfortunate? Yes, but that I will say this in order of Universal and AoV; they have worked together to keep a show that acknowledges the problems that have come to them, and have made a very enjoyable show.