HHN 28: Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Besides, this house is "owned" by Charles; not Mike. It's his story to tell.

Wait so the whole backstories behind some of these are made up by one person?

One person is the lead for developing each house. Yeah.

What I think Legacy is saying here is that the lead character in this story is named Charles (notice he sort of sidesteps confirming that a guy named Charles)

The implication to me is that we might be getting videos, correspondence, or a barker/recording of Charles at the entrance to the housethat clues us into the backstory more

What I think Legacy is saying here is that the lead character in this story is named Charles (notice he sort of sidesteps confirming that a guy named Charles)

The implication to me is that we might be getting videos, correspondence, or a barker/recording of Charles at the entrance to the housethat clues us into the backstory more
No. Charles Gray. The guy whose tweet I posted. He's a designer for A&D and the lead designer for this house.

Last edited:
No. Charles Gray. The guy use tweet I posted. He's a designer for A&D and the lead designer for this house.

Aaaannnd I totally missed that post. Whoops!

Is the designers tweeting about their creations part of the new regime of A&D having input into how the event is presented?

The pieces and parts of multiple carnivals have been gathered and left to rot. Bright colors turn to rust, cotton candy decays, and funhouses cave in. The caramel-coated carnivals of yesteryear have long died, but something sinister has festered within the decay.

Welcome to Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces where all trespassers must pay… with their life. Ride parts have become instruments of torture and the walls have been painted in the blood of those foolish enough to enter. These carnies won’t stop until they’ve had their fun-filled revenge. This carnival graveyard holds one of the most intense, creepy, and gore-filled experiences this year. Extra attention was paid to each character in the house. They each have a specific job and individual backstories, distinct looks, functions and more.

The pieces and parts of multiple carnivals have been gathered and left to rot. Bright colors turn to rust, cotton candy decays, and funhouses cave in. The caramel-coated carnivals of yesteryear have long died, but something sinister has festered within the decay.

Welcome to Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces where all trespassers must pay… with their life. Ride parts have become instruments of torture and the walls have been painted in the blood of those foolish enough to enter. These carnies won’t stop until they’ve had their fun-filled revenge. This carnival graveyard holds one of the most intense, creepy, and gore-filled experiences this year. Extra attention was paid to each character in the house. They each have a specific job and individual backstories, distinct looks, functions and more.

This house will DEFINITELY be one of the six featured on the UTH tour.

Before this house was announced, I was definitely not sold on it. We've seen enough clowns/funhouses. But now I'm getting much more excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
This house is DEFINITELY going to be part of the UTH tour.

I’m really curious to see this house. The concept of an abandoned carnival salvage yard seems gigantic and the potential for humongous sets. Really hope this doesn’t end up like The Shining which had more claustrophobic environments than the Hotel needed(although I did love the maze)