HHN 28 Construction Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28 Construction Thread

DanB89

Rookie
May 15, 2011
Tampa
So basically every section of the Harvest will be a different IP I'm guessing. Obviously the TrT section has Sam's fire pumpkin and a school bus door but the Halloween section is a little less obvious beside the Haddonfield sign of course. The white sign is from the "Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium" and the mail box is from the opening credits of the movie.

In all fairness, for being the write-off “selfie zone” of the year I’m liking these nice touches. Certainly an improvement over the bare signs of last year, and it’s leads me to believe they listened to the criticisms of AoH last year.

Reactions: JMalez

DanB89

Rookie
May 15, 2011
Tampa
I wouldn’t write it off. It’s not really a selfie zone.
Haha I definitely don’t! Not now anyway. I think I was just referring to the collective reaction when this got announced and how he description read a lot like AoH last year. In this case I’m happy to be proven wrong! :thumbsup:

ChaseTuff

Veteran Member
Aug 15, 2015
*looks at Hive*
Well Hive was last minute, and an original. And Halloween had a big hospital facade in it before you go into that. And I imagine the other house that supposedly has a facade like this this year also has large house facades in it.

Have I covered my tracks? :lol:

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95

ChaseTuff

Veteran Member
Aug 15, 2015
That Dead Exposure facade is actually a bit larger than I expected, from what I can tell.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Wow, the could’ve just re-used last years HoB facade and it would’ve been better that that crap.

OhHaiInternet95

Veteran Member
Aug 18, 2017
Actually both look appropriate. One looks like some kind of FEMA quarantine scene and the Slaughter Sinema looks like a Drive-In movie screen with old-ass cars. Already better than last year's mess.
I mean, Scarecrow had a great facade.

Last edited:

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Actually both look appropriate. One looks like some kind of FEMA quarantine scene and the Slaughter Sinema looks like a Drive-In movie screen with old-ass cars. Already better than last year's mess.
I think Nick was talking about the Blumhouse facade.

Reactions: Nick