Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

Anybody else notice recently that Ops has been placed in the house with glowsticks? Sucks cause it totally ruins the effectiveness of the strobes. But on the flipside, it probably had to be added for both guest and scareactor safety.

Anybody else notice recently that Ops has been placed in the house with glowsticks? Sucks cause it totally ruins the effectiveness of the strobes. But on the flipside, it probably had to be added for both guest and scareactor safety.

I noticed that Ops had small red glow bracelets around their name tags a few weeks ago.

*House of the Year* followed closely by Poltergeist!

I did two runs, one during the day and one the night. This is just such a cool concept!!!

I know. This house was so awesome. The song at the entrance was perfect too. Got me really pumped for what was about to come.
I don't know if this was intentional but that monkey yelling in the cage always made me laugh!

I know. This house was so awesome. The song at the entrance was perfect too. Got me really pumped for what was about to come.
I don't know if this was intentional but that monkey yelling in the cage always made me laugh!
The first night I went I didn't know what to expect from the monkeys and I was in shock with that room it was hilarious.