Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Trick 'r Treat

Should I watch TrT before going to the event, or will I be able to understand what's happening without watching it? I've never seen the movie and was a bit confused by the scarezone last year, even though it was enjoyable.
Last year I didn’t appreciate TrT exclusively due to my unfamiliarity with the concepts, it just felt lame without knowing what it was, tbh.

Trick r Treat Collectors Edition Blu-Ray Release From Scream Factory in October.
trick-r-treat.jpg

Already pre-ordered along with the Halloween 3 Steelbook.

They're also releasing Gravity Falls: The Complete Series later this month.

If you preordered Gravity Falls, they shipped it 2 weeks early. I got mine last Friday.

Also I'm glad the copy of TRT I just got was cheap :rolleyes:

Something I just thought of: you know how in the zone last year the school bus kids' costumes were in the state they were in the flashback? When they actually emerge from the quarry, the costumes are...as you'd expect. So, I wonder if they'll dirty up those costumes for the house, or if we get a scene of that flashback? My idea was to walk through a hallway resembling the school bus with about six of the kids being mannequins and two being live actors.

Something I just thought of: you know how in the zone last year the school bus kids' costumes were in the state they were in the flashback? When they actually emerge from the quarry, the costumes are...as you'd expect. So, I wonder if they'll dirty up those costumes for the house, or if we get a scene of that flashback? My idea was to walk through a hallway resembling the school bus with about six of the kids being mannequins and two being live actors.
I've always liked the "structure" of this sort of scene.

You don't get on the bus in the house though.

trick r treat

hollywood will do Emma and Henry's house as facade

orlando will do kriggs house as a facade

hollywood will do labels as transitions

both will do the Principe's poison the kid. kid will vomit like orlandos zone in hollywood

both will do forest werewolf party

hollywood will do werewolf costumes [featuring full transformed one]

orlando will do werewolf animatronic

hollywood will do trick r treat zone with mid transform wolf

both will do school bus massacre

hollywood bus will be submerged

orlando's bus scene will be massive

hollywood will have all of the zombie kids

orlando will do decayed ones too

all will have sam

orlando will have masked and unmasked

hollywoods will end with mr kreggs house

both will have mr kregg as a scareactor

both will have kreggs bedroom

both will have sam cameos

From what they’ve shown this looks like it could be on the level of AWiL(23) and Halloween(24) for IP to house translation. The bus scene looks epic

from what i can tell it's
facade - krieggs house
scene 1 - stairs
scene 2 - bedroom
scene 3 - backyard with sheet body
scene 4 - principles basement