Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: When are You Going?

I'll be there Sept 28th, 29th, 30th, and Oct 3rd and 4th. I'll be with my girlfriend and introducing my sister to the event, so I'm not sure about team-ups. I'm slightly shy but mostly friendly and happy to meet people and I look exactly like the idiot in my profile picture. Scareactors, have at me! I'm a jump-scare challenge. Also, we're doing Unmasking Weds morning it the later group, I think.

We'll be there September 29th! Being in Tallahassee and not having time off made planning a bit difficult and not very flexible. We're making it a birthday thing for my SO, who's birthday is the 27th. Gonna make the best of it even if it is a mad house!

Wasn't going to attend this year (ran out of PTO) but decided this morning to go, albeit slightly abbreviated than normal. Will be arriving the evening of September 28 and leaving early on October 1.

Now to decide on Cabana or Sapphire....

Wasn't going to attend this year (ran out of PTO) but decided this morning to go, albeit slightly abbreviated than normal. Will be arriving the evening of September 28 and leaving early on October 1.

Now to decide on Cabana or Sapphire....
I'd say Sapphire, but that's because the availability of actual restaurants vs. a food court is a deal-breaker for me.

I’ll be there 2-3 every week!*

*I may not be there 2-3 a week, cause life, but I’m gonna try my best.

Just booked my flight for Oct 31-Nov 5th. Super excited for this year! Here's Hoping they run Cinematic Celebration the Sunday the 4th, I'd really like to check it out.

We just booked for November 1st through 4th! Hoping the crowds and weather will be more manageable than this crazy opening weekend! I seem to remember last year the November weekend was dead. What do we think the average house waits will be? Stranger Things still 100+ minutes that weekend?

We just booked for November 1st through 4th! Hoping the crowds and weather will be more manageable than this crazy opening weekend! I seem to remember last year the November weekend was dead. What do we think the average house waits will be? Stranger Things still 100+ minutes that weekend?

I think it will be more reasonable but that last night may be busy

Wife and I going Oct 25 - 28 (6th HHN).

We have a Private RIP tour booked for 10/28 with a few slots still open, in case anyone wants to join us.

PM me if interested.

Steve

We did that last year, can't believe how insanely crowded it was, not doing that anymore.
Is this typical? We were thinking about planning a last minute trip and the only night we’d be able to go would be the last night and it would probably be without Express. Would we be setting ourselves up for failure here?

I’m going tonight and tomorrow! I’ll probably be in a red hoodie or a mustard yellow tee shirt with red pants, red argyle socks, glasses, and screaming my face off. I jump QUITE A BIT when I get scared, so be prepared. Let me know if any of you are feeling super-spooky tonight!

Is this typical? We were thinking about planning a last minute trip and the only night we’d be able to go would be the last night and it would probably be without Express. Would we be setting ourselves up for failure here?
I did the last night at 25. Was busy but not packed. Did all the houses and shows by midnight.
ETA: with express.