Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Anarch-cade

I like the vibe they are giving this zone, really interested in seeing what props they will put in the zone and what the slashers will look like than just looking neon like lol, god, I wish Universal would post concept arts like they used to, I wonder what happen and why they haven't released any slight of concept art this year.

Super excited for this zone. I love the concept, the apparent color scheme and vibe, and the fact that the zone leads straight into Ghostbusters and Stranger Things, which are two huge 80's nostalgic properties. Looking forward to that smooth thematic transition!

Any chance their are some re-purposed Arcade Machines dedicated to the different houses this year with 8-bit graphics on the side and possibly on the screen? Kind of like an Altars of Horror, but with Arcade Machines?

Any chance their are some re-purposed Arcade Machines dedicated to the different houses this year with 8-bit graphics on the side and possibly on the screen? Kind of like an Altars of Horror, but with Arcade Machines?

They never really updated that area of yet, so far the other zones have been given attention to detail, I think they are going to set up soon though.

This COULD be the best looking zone in this spot since PotW.

I wouldn't go too far yet with that, I mean we haven't seen what they are bringing into the zone then what they have already told us in description but not visually in construction but definitely the scarezone sounds promising.

Where did that person get that information from?

I've never seen them put a roof over the streets. But if this is legitimate info, this zone sounds cool as hell!
A "laser ceiling" doesn't sound like a legit roof, it'll just be laser beams that create a "ceiling."

However, as far as a roof over a HHN street (and coincidentally the same street):

Yeah, the laser ceiling is probably going to be a set of lasers along the awnings/roofs of DM/Shrek. Creating the "ceiling" as they'll be easily going across from the two buildings. Be it multiple beams, the spread fan for the water/smoke look etc. Simple, but very effective!

It feels like this cast has been reading the boards. Noticeable step up in energy and attempts to scare last night. Zombie Land actors were a bit more aggressive as well, but this one felt far more menacing.