Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29 Construction Thread

Do we know which rumored SZ would go into San Fran and if this means that Supercharged will be closed during the event? I'm just confused since that space wasn't an official zone last year because of the attraction exit. :huh:

Do we know which rumored SZ would go into San Fran and if this means that Supercharged will be closed during the event? I'm just confused since that space wasn't an official zone last year because of the attraction exit. :huh:

I’m guessing this is where the Rob Zombie-land zone is actually going.

Things are definitely afoot if lighting truss towers are going up in San Fran.

However with simple trusses getting put up at the MIB tent, that's giving me a gut feeling it'll be another plain billboard/poster kind of façade rather than a fully built one. That'll be a lil bit of a bummer if true.

Im conflicted.
Im happy San Fran is getting a zone
But i will be sad if fast and furious closes.

As much as everyone hates it, at least it was one more ride open. At least. I know fast and furious is mocked but i was hoping to show it to friends coming from NY

Im conflicted.
Im happy San Fran is getting a zone
But i will be sad if fast and furious closes.

As much as everyone hates it, at least it was one more ride open. At least. I know fast and furious is mocked but i was hoping to show it to friends coming from NY
If F&F is closed, then Simpsons will be opened up instead. I'd rather have it closed so that area is free for a scarezone. More space.