Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ghostbusters

I'm really not a big fan of any horror nights, OK to me but not something I have to do, BUT, this is such a great idea for a House that, if it wasn't for the recent cycle of too many early fall season southeast USA hurricanes & tropical storms that screw up traveling to Florida, I would actually reschedule my second half of the year Orlando vacation just to experience this house. Great idea, and I hope it turns out well, and especially has the fabulous Ghostbusters music. :thumbsup:

Aw yeah, been waiting for this one ever since it was first teased...and leaked by Hollywood -twice-! (As that website pic turned out legit.)

There's a lot of fun potential in both the scares and various effects, I think this one's gonna end up in the upper section of my anticipation list.

I wonder if they'll pull the same thing they did with Stranger Things last year and have both it and this open for day guests for a specific day.

I haven't checked where this one is located, will they be relatively close by?

This is in 22 and ST is in 25 so the same block if I'm correct on all of that.

I wonder if they'll pull the same thing they did with Stranger Things last year and have both it and this open for day guests for a specific day.

I haven't checked where this one is located, will they be relatively close by?

This is in 22, Stranger Things is in SS25 where Poltergeist was.

Didn’t believe this at first but I’m actually pretty excited for this house

I've heard, story wise, it'll focus on one. Scares will reference all three films.

Specifically, I've heard the Uncle Same from the newest film is in it.
i won't be surpised if the new ghosts appear in the scene where the ghosts wreck havoc on the city.

I can't tell you how surprised some of us were when we first heard this was possible. Didn't believe it when I first heard it, didn't believe it when I heard it again; but the 3rd time......

Not going to lie, was prepared to write 29 off as a weak year ahead of 30. But with this and Creature in the Monsters house, two of my wish list items, has become the most anticipated year I can remember.

Queue up the HHN is going PG and not Horror rants in 5...4...3...2...1...

I can't wait for this. It's a dream come true and can't wait to see how they do the Ghostbusters - from the back with wigs? Prosthetics like The Shining? As long as they can get them reasonably close (and I don't doubt them at all after the Stranger Things and Ash vs Evil Dead scareactors) so it doesn't pull you out of the moment, this will be one for the ages.

If it's just the first movie and as successful as I expect, I wonder if we'll get GB2 next year.

--------------------------------

Edit:

The "videogame art" also looks like what they're really using.

TP3465939-HHN-2019-Ghostbusters-Images_1440x900_OUR-900x563.jpg

I know some ghostbusters. They have the look. Egon, Winston, Stantz.
Haven’t seen a Venkman yet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t him.
It’s going to be great

Fwiw, I’m really excited. I wasn’t as thrilled with the idea until I watched the movie again recently-it may not be the scariest house, but I’d bet it’ll be the funnest and that shouldn’t be overlooked, imo.