Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Halloween Marathon of Mayhem

File is not showing up. Just a black screen with a white square.
CcEr7sN.png

Does Hollywood have a lagoon? Serious question - never been...
Unfortunatley no.
Perfect phone wallpaper if anyone is interested :)

View attachment 10555
Thanks! Man that looks beautiful. For each song I would like to hear.

Ghostbusters: Main theme and Cleanin Up The Town

Stranger Things: Intro Theme, Kids, and Neverending Story

Killer Klowns: Main theme

Classic Monsters: Slash original music

Lots of questions to be asked about the technical and logistical elements of the show being run during HHN that could make it more difficult than one could imagine to do the show earlier. But usually when dealing with light you can't control and projectors outside, the later whatever it is that is happening, the better.

But, the reason the show probably starts that late is because HHN is a late start event and they want you to spend as much time in the parks as possible. I don't think this is something they would plan as a distraction or diversion.
Yeah they probably treat it like a firework show. It’s an event summary and it’s probably pretty expensive. Plus the event is still ramping up before 9 so people aren’t ready to stop and watch something when they haven’t been through any houses.

Its weird,i checked the map of 2012 but theres no mention of the lagoon show, i was hoping to see at what time the shows started for the lagoon in 2012 but they didnt add anything on the map

Its weird,i checked the map of 2012 but theres no mention of the lagoon show, i was hoping to see at what time the shows started for the lagoon in 2012 but they didnt add anything on the map

The ones in 2012 were more like mini-shows so they probably didn't put them on the map. 16 had more of an actual "show" so it was on the map that year.

If I recall right, because it was more ambience than actual show. Just something a little extra. 2012 was a weird year.... lol

Jinx

If I recall right, because it was more ambience than actual show. Just something a little extra. 2012 was a weird year.... lol

The ones in 2012 were more like mini-shows so they probably didn't put them on the map. 16 had more of an actual "show" so it was on the map that year.

Jinx

I can understand not going too much into detail or even posting when the show starts, but they were not even mentioned once lol

I think this will be like 2006's Director's Cut show just more in tune to this year's line up which would still be cool, I can't wait to see how they will do it, I'd definitely stay for the show.

The water effects make the show feel 3D.
It reminded me of watching a 3D movie on Imax, kinda. I am amazed at how well done the effects are. It feels very technologically advanced. I know it is only water and projectors with lazers, but it feels very detailed. The projections jumping from the far off walls to the water front was insane