1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 29: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Discussion in 'Haunted Houses' started by Brian G., Jul 25, 2019.

1. Wigglepebbles

Wigglepebbles Rookie

The Chiodo brothers are supervising this house and are extremely impressed by it, new Klowns, relying on scents and Klownzilla. I'm so pumped for this.

Speed, SeventyOne, JunoSynth and 3 others like this.
  2. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

I think they'll do their very best with this house, I'm not gonna think negative of the space, I think they will give us a lot of insight with this house, they promised the Klowns and Klownzilla, this house might have the same vibe as what Asylum In Wonderland had minus the 3D aspect.

rinacee likes this.
  3. timbo8

timbo8 Rookie

I don’t think mike won’t let us down this house was on bucket list

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  4. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

Also The Chiodo Brothers are definitely gonna make sure the house is exactly how they want it to be too because this movie is their child, they were at the event last year and saw their Scarezone with Mike and it was an awesome sight lol, I hope they come out again this year to see this house and California's.

OrlLover and rinacee like this.
  5. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

Sleeper hit of the year, calling it now

Although Ghostbusters is a close second

TheCodeMan95 and ChaseTuff like this.
  6. orlandoiloveyou

orlandoiloveyou Rookie

I feel like Saw made pretty good use of the space despite not being all that scary. Hopefully they can really push the space to its limits. I feel like it makes some sense to be where it is A) one of the lesser known properties so traffic won’t be horrendous but will likely be seen by casuals who have never seen it. The theater rooms are super tall so some of the sets and effects could read better visually than in a tent.

I feel like they could play this more like a trippy fun house with a couple big icon scenes and that way they could achieve a solid length from it. However it works out I’m really really excited about this. I haven’t been through a genuine “clown” haunted house in ages!

hhnlover and uso345 like this.
  7. faceleg

faceleg Rookie

You can't escape the Big Top is basically my life story. *rim shot*

merlin0402, Bobby and shiekra38 like this.
  8. ChaseTuff

ChaseTuff Veteran Member

Apparently from one of the people who attended the UK presser, there will be GAT’s in this maze.

SeventyOne, JoeCamel, Fallow and 2 others like this.
  9. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

Anyone sleeping on Ghostbusters hasn't been paying attention.

10. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

According to twitter right now more info is had been released about Hollywood's house, so far this was said:

"The circus has come to town! At least that’s what the unsuspecting citizens of Crescent Cove think when they discover a mysterious big top has been erected in the middle of an empty forest on the outskirts of town..."

"...But it doesn’t take long for the residents of this sleepy California suburb to discover the true nature of the Big Top and the nefarious deeds taking place inside it! The circus big top is actually an alien spaceship housing an army of Killer Klowns from Outer Space!"

"Welcome to Killer Klowns from Outer Space, a new maze inspired by the 1988 film that became a cult classic! You’ll venture inside the Killer Klowns’ Space Ship & discover the “Refrigerator Room” where the Klowns are storing their human prey inside Cotton Candy Cocoons!"

"Next you’ll venture into the community of Crescent Cove, and discover the Killer Klowns nefarious plot to abduct the locals...and dismantle their law enforcement apparatus!"

"Finally you'll wind up at a closed Amusement Park, the perfect place for the Killer Klowns to hide the nerve center of their operation! Featuring a classic retro 80’s feel, Killer Klowns from Outer Space will have you screaming, and laughing, to death!"

I wonder if we will have certain same scenes or different takes of em, what do you guys think?

11. rhino4evr

rhino4evr Veteran Member

Was so excited and then bummed that last year Klowns was just a walk through...this is exactly what I wanted!!

rinacee likes this.
  12. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

I do hope we get some of the scenes that Hollywood has featured in their maze, should be a really cool experience :)

13. jorgerr96

jorgerr96 Newcomer

This is a dream house. I am absurdly excited for this. Hoping it is one of the houses included in the Unmasking the Horrors tour.

Journey_On, Pedro Navarro and rinacee like this.
  14. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

It should probably be in the tour but I do hope they let us get to take pictures of all of the rooms and not limit us to just one or two you know

15. TheCodeMan95

TheCodeMan95 Rookie

I feel like a moron.. but what does GAT stand for? Lol.

16. jorgerr96

jorgerr96 Newcomer

i wanted to ask that too lol

Edit: Googled. Means guest activated trigger so probably buttons you press like the ones at SAW.

17. TheCodeMan95

TheCodeMan95 Rookie

Sweeeet that'd be awesome. Maybe like the button Mike presses in the spaceship that makes a honking sound and sprays fog...

AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HOUSE

18. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

That's what I feel like they will have added in the house when we go into the funhouse scene, it will be like Carnival last year but instead of water, I hope the horn noise and the smoke XD

TheCodeMan95 likes this.
  19. Doctor Morgus

Doctor Morgus Newcomer

20. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

I think the house will definitely use the reimagined score that they used in the zone last year, I mean the new version of the song instrumentals are really perfect, but I do hope The Dickies song pops on at the exit of the house for the final scare.

ChaseTuff likes this.