Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe

This is #1 on my anticipation list for zones. I don't care much for his movies, but love his music and his stage shows are insane. If they bring half of that energy to this zone where you're surrounded by his "music come to life" I'll be in heaven.

It's like what I said in the speculation forum, I feel like the reason behind picking Rob Zombie's first solo album was because he was a breakaway hit then and the videos and imagery he had made for the album was truly killer, that would be amazing to see the Dragula in the zone and to see some of the characters from the songs be in the zone should be really cool, yes it seems obscure but you listen to the album, you could tell those songs definitely paint some cool imagery that would fit in the zone and of course you can't have an RZ zone without zombies lol

• Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe: Inspired by the heavy metal horror music of Rob Zombie, guests will be surrounded by otherworldly beings, brutal maniacs and menacing machines all while they scream along to Zombie’s haunting lyrics on the streets of San Francisco.

• Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe: Inspired by the heavy metal horror music of Rob Zombie, guests will be surrounded by otherworldly beings, brutal maniacs and menacing machines all while they scream along to Zombie’s haunting lyrics on the streets of San Francisco.

I also forgot to mention that, I hope he got involved in some of the creations of these monsters, and basically the only thing that changed about the scarezone was the name, its still based off his music and movies. :)

Them not saying that it is based on his first album makes me wonder if they will be using music from Hellbilly Deluxe 2 also.

It's like what I said in the speculation forum, I feel like the reason behind picking Rob Zombie's first solo album was because he was a breakaway hit then and the videos and imagery he had made for the album was truly killer, that would be amazing to see the Dragula in the zone and to see some of the characters from the songs be in the zone should be really cool, yes it seems obscure but you listen to the album, you could tell those songs definitely paint some cool imagery that would fit in the zone and of course you can't have an RZ zone without zombies lol

For clarity, I don't expect it to be limited to HD. I very much hope to see Superbeasto in the mix.

I'm actually fairly excited for this one! There's a lot of fun, crazy characters and imagery you can pull from RZ's music and videos, especially since Hellbilly Deluxe itself was chock full of horror, sci-fi, schlock etc. Add in the music itself, and this can be a fun, high-energy zone.

It's also nice hearing it's in San Fran, so there's more space to work with, especially with no work walls! Not to mention it's a main path and won't make the trip between NY and World Expo feel so empty.

Will they play all the songs of the album?
It would be very very amazing if they just played the entire album from beginning to end in a loop.