Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

Ah the Monster Squad shirt is also awesome, I cannot wait to wear some of mine in the house, I hope they give us some sneak peeks into the house how Murdy had done it last year for theirs.

:shrug:

Space requirements and anticipated guests flow go into house location selection.
The location makes me wonder if it will have long crowds or not.
Seeing how far you have to walk, it might make some people skip it just for time. But uni mighr think it wasnt liked.

I mean some people have really anticipating this house for awhile, I mean the same had went for Trick R Treat last year, I'm really not concerned where the location of the house just on they will nail the house you know, the houses in the back will always sometimes be a long stretch but hopefully Universal has to plans to fix it this year.

The Universal Monsters maze will bring Universal’s historic characters Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolf Man, Mummy, and more, back in a re-imagined way. “The Frankenstein sculpt is probably my favourite sculpt we have ever done,” says Braillard.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 | stranger and scarier than ever | blooloop

Yeah bringing Hollywood's versions over here is going to be pretty cool, I can't wait for this house and to head to California's event and seeing Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman as well.

This facade is LIT! I don't know if they're doing another one inside, but the outdoor facade is amazing.

:grin:
I can’t wait for this facade! Also is Hunchback a UCM that could be in the house? I ask bc people think he’s in the artwork but in the UCM dvd set he’s not included. If he is I need to watch his movie.

I can't wait for the Monsters maze. On a related note, check out this trailer from the maker of the VVitch. I think this is how Universal should attempt to reboot the Monsters Universe.

Hunchback is apart of the Monsters, He and the Phantom apart of the Silent Era films for Universal are definitely importance to the franchise, it would be really cool to see Hunchback finally in a house, after going through Gothic and seeing his appearance 'SANCTUARY!"