Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

And...

Spoiler of disappointing
Just to manage expectations.
I’m not being cheeky.
You won’t see the Invisible Man.

Well that's unfortunate, however it's thankfully not a dealbreaker for me. After all...

Let's face it, over in HW his scene was nothing more than a neat gag. An while I think you could do a Dead Exposure kind of scare with him, I'm fine omitting some monsters so other ones can get their due. Such as CftBL which I put over this guy.

And...

Spoiler of disappointing
Just to manage expectations.
I’m not being cheeky.
You won’t see the Invisible Man.

That’s sad, I wish he was in the house since he’s one of my favorite of the UCM. But I’m more excited for Dracula and he has to be in the house.
Well that's unfortunate, however it's thankfully not a dealbreaker for me. After all...

Let's face it, over in HW his scene was nothing more than a neat gag. An while I think you could do a Dead Exposure kind of scare with him, I'm fine omitting some monsters so other ones can get their due. Such as CftBL which I put over this guy.
What you say is true.

I said I wasn't being cheeky.
Well TBH who know what you mean half the time!:grin:

I recommend you start taking what I say at face value.

I can also attest that there is no dual meaning to this one. The sooner you accept it, the better the house will be for you.
Okay no IM I get that even said I don’t really care now. But @Legacy has said some “cheeky” stuff before like “of course you won’t see the Invisible Man”, just pointing that out to be funny.

Okay no IM I get that even said I don’t really care now. But @Legacy has said some “cheeky” stuff before like “of course you won’t see the Invisible Man”, just pointing that out to be funny.
I definitely get it, I was just trying to clarify further.

Honestly, the “You won’t see the Invisible Man” has been kinda a running gag for a lot of people running the event for a while now. I think I heard one of the lead designers say “You know what, he’s in every room. Does that make you feel better?” :lol:

It's public.
  1. Mountain Crypt
  2. Garden of Midnight (Wolfman)
  3. Bell Tower (Hunchback)
  4. Underwater (Creature)
  5. Blood Bath (Dracula)
  6. Cursed (Mummy)
  7. Disappearing Act (Phantom)
  8. Lab (Frankenstein)
  9. Finale
So what’s the facade?
Mountain Crypt?