Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Vikings Undead

Loved the Vikings idea but whhyyyy Undead? Especially with Zombieland. Seems like the most boring twist they could have done.

I tend to agree, except that maybe it will help with scarezone cohesion? Making them zombies ups the horror factor by a degree or two and allows them to have the "undead" identifier.

Personally I was sold on the idea of just straight up vikings during speculation but I guess that increasing their backstory and making it more of a scene/situation of undead vikings seeking revenge is cool.

Also "laid siege to Central Park with an onslaught of gore. Bloodlust never dies." -GORE ZONE?!?

Vikings are pretty cool no matter what, you could have demons and I'd still go through that zone amazed, I can't wait to see how this zone plays out, hope there are a lot of zombie chants and growls all around lol

• Vikings Undead: Brutal, horn-helmeted warriors will rise from the grave and seize Central Park. Guests will become victims of these skeletal fighters and draugr, reanimated corpses who have channeled their vindictive rage into an endless onslaught of gore.

Vikings-Undead-Halloween-Horror-Nights.jpg

I spy a Viking ship, fire, and the probable reuse of The Forsaken glowing eyes.

I mean after seeing how they did with Dead Man's Wharf back at 2016 and some of the scarezones we have had in Central Park before, it should be really cool with what effects they bring into this zone.

I'm just glad it's a new type of idea in this area. I think it depends on the amount of "vindictive rage into an endless onslaught of gore" that is actually present.

• Vikings Undead: Brutal, horn-helmeted warriors will rise from the grave and seize Central Park. Guests will become victims of these skeletal fighters and draugr, reanimated corpses who have channeled their vindictive rage into an endless onslaught of gore.

I am assuming that "Central Park" is slang for the regular walkway area, but if they were to actually have the zone in Central Park proper, that could be cool (and help alleviate crowds). Even if they just spread in to it.

If they set up the props in the same way they had last year or how they had em set for Lairs Of The Banshee, I think the zone would work out fine but I cannot wait to see how these zombie vikings will look like, hope some look almost skeletal and others either dead or freshly dead :)

Do we think they will still hang pumpkins this year or will something else be hung up there in the trees?