Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Vikings Undead

Do we think they will still hang pumpkins this year or will something else be hung up there in the trees?

I feel like they might save the pumpkins for next year since it will an anniversary year, I can see Central Park next year being full of pumpkins as this year might filled with just lights probably resembling moon light in the zone and makes it more eerie for the scareactors, I could see this zone being a little dark or at least scareactors clothes to blend in to the background.

I have zero basis to believe they'll do this, especially given how close we are to the event at this point, but I do think that little LED runes in the trees that slowly light up and fade at random would be a cool use of the enclosed space and the tradition of putting lights in those trees while keeping the whole "undead vikings" theme going.

There's not a lot of prop work up in that area yet, though, so who knows what kind of tone they're going for. This might be one of those "leans hard into the fact that Central Park holds fog really well" zones than the recent "pretty lights at night" use of the area. The fact that it's right next to the new night time show also probably means they'll want fewer distracting lights in the zone.

Dead thread but I literally just walked through at 6:16 without a SINGLE scareactor present. What.