Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Zombieland Double Tap

Considering it’s named after the upcoming sequel, could we get some parts of the scarezone themed to that and not the original?

That's a good question but I think it also opens up the door for next year to hopefully see this zone give Zombieland and Zombieland Double Tap a house next year.

I think guns as a means of self-defense against zombies gets a bit of leeway compared to guns used to threaten people (a la Purge). Nevertheless, I wouldn't be expecting a lot. The zone should be filled with zombies more than survivors anyway so..
I meant more of accidental scaring from people not knowing where its coming from, like what just happened in Times Square.

Personally, I know its HHN so I wouldn't care/I know it's simulated but there definitely is a heightened sense of anxiety in the country right now (I apologize for bringing this up but I feel like we can keep the convo relevant and non-political). genuinely interested in how they'll deal with this because I don't want a watered-down event.

EDIT: at the same time, everyone goes through security so maybe it's not something they're worried about

Super excited for this zone, but it’s a little funny it’s called Double Tap yet all the sets are from the first movie.

Super excited for this zone, but it’s a little funny it’s called Double Tap yet all the sets are from the first movie.

The movie opens wide on October 18, so they probably want mostly stuff from the first then will incorporate more next year if they do a maze.

Yeah, that's what I have been thinking, I wish they had a scareactor dressed up like Bill Murray lmao, would make my night at the event XD or Eddie Van Halen